skip to main |
skip to sidebar
MATLAB for Finance - About the Blog and Course Outline
This is going to be the companion webpage for our MATLAB course. I'll try to post the core of the material covered in each class here within a day or two after we have covered it in the class. Assignments and suggested solutions will be posted here too (I'll also email the class-rep as and when I post an assignment here).
From time to time I'll also be posting some links for help on MATLAB here. So, those serious about learning MATLAB watch out for this space. I'll suggest you subscribe to the feed of this blog in your RSS reader, so you would know when I've added/modified anything.
The course outline is here.
1 comment:
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information diploma kopen
Post a Comment